As a small business owner, you have to stay on top of your finances and know your sales numbers, expenses, assets, liabilities, and equity. These numbers tell an important story about the state of your business. However, you may just not have enough time in a day or the expertise to do your own bookkeeping, and that’s where IFC and cloud accounting can help.
IFC provides our bookkeeping clients with cloud accounting. What is cloud accounting and what advantages does cloud accounting bring to your business?
Cloud accounting offers many advantages as it is based in the “cloud”, meaning that it is not installed on your desktop computer. The software is hosted on a remote server so it doesn’t reside on your business server or individual computers.
Benefits of cloud accounting:
- No need to install or maintain or upgrade software on your office computers
- Financial data is safe and secure
- 24/7 access to financial information and reports
- Up-to-date financials at your fingertips
- Simple and easy invoicing
- Multi-user access
- Receive payments faster
- Connect bank accounts for automatic processing
- No maintenance or updates needed
- Tax compliant
Contact us to learn more about how cloud accounting can help your business.