We offer digital bookkeeping services for small businesses so that you can focus your time on other areas of your company.
Cloud Accounting Setup
New business or new to cloud accounting?
If you’re looking to get started in cloud bookkeeping, we can help with all the back-end setup so that you can start managing your books sooner.
Cloud Accounting Clean Up
Are you behind on your bookkeeping? We can help you get caught up so that your financial records are accurate and up-to-date. Our tailored cloud accounting packages are suited for any small to medium-sized business.
Monthly Cloud Accounting
From banking reconciliations to financial reports, let us do your monthly bookkeeping for you, making it easier for you to make the right decisions for your business. Ask us about our package options and payroll add-ons.
All Bookkeeping Packages Include
- Subscription to Quickbooks Online
- Critical checks and balances
- Real-time accounts putting management data at your fingertips
Monthly Financial Reports
- Advance preparation
- Unlimited free ad hoc advice
Are you behind with your financial record-keeping?
Are you tired of doing your books on your own?
Most bookkeepers and accountants charge an hourly rate.
This means you have no idea what the final price is until the work is complete. It’s like writing a blank cheque.
Although we could bill you based on the number of hours we spend on this project, just like many bookkeepers and accountants do, we are sure that you don’t want any surprise bills.
So, this is what we do with our Bookkeeping clients:
We break this complex work into manageable phases.
For a small, up-front fixed price, we give you our initial expert evaluation, diagnosis and solution.
▪ Carry out an initial consultation with you, asking a few questions to better understand your accounting system and what has gone wrong.
▪ Begin with preliminary work and analysis to better understand the extent of the problem and what is required to fix the problem.
▪ Prepare a proposal setting out what needs to be done to fix the problem, together with some options and a fixed price for the next phase of the project.
▪ Meet with you to discuss our findings, recommended solution and our proposal.
Working this way means you have less risk.
And as a result, for a small payment you will discover exactly what the problem is and how to fix it without having to undertake any commitment to go any further. As a result, you can plan and budget for any costs.